Caverta 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
4 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
Caverta 100 : Description, Doses, Uses, Side-Effect, Precaution, Warning etc.
- Caverta 100 Mg Tablet is one of the highly effective medicines for treating erectile dysfunction (ED). Sildenafil citrate is the main component of this drug which is used for the treatment of this health condition.
- ED, also known as impotence is mainly found in male where they become unable to maintain the proper amount of penile erection during the sexual intercourse.
- It may happen due to decrease blood circulation in to the penis.
- Proper blood circulation to the penis can be disrupted for many reasons including anxiety, stress, depression, different types of disease such as kidney, heart, liver, improper life style factors obesity, drinking, smoking etc.
- Erectile Dysfunction is not always age related, it can be occurred in the age between 40 to 70.
- Caverta is a well preferred drug in recent time that many doctors prescribe it in treating the ED.
What is Caverta 100mg?
- Buy Caverta online because it is mainly used in treating the erectile dysfunction, but some time it can be used in other sexual disorder.
- This medication helps to increase the blood flow as well as improve the blood circulation to the penis.
- It also allows achieving and maintaining the long time penis erection. So sexual intercourse can be enjoyed smoothly.
How Caverta 100 works?
- Caverta 100 consists of Sildenafil citrate which is actually a salt that also increase the energy to male body during sexual performance.
- This Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor should be use in serious condition of ED.
- The penis contains PDE5 or phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes that are the main ingredient to responsible for the erection.
- Caverta 100mg directly regulates this enzyme for helping the penis a firm erection; that’s why it is considered the best phosphodiesterase5 inhibitor drug.
- Having Sildenafil Citrate, Caverta 100 works best for preventing ED by blocking the degradation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). It can increase the blood flow in the penis.
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 is a enzyme that usually works through binding with cGMP and decreasing its availability in the male body by stopping the activity of PDE-5 and increasing the percentage of cGMP in blood. Through this process sildenafil citrate helps to cure the ED.
How to take Caverta 100?
- This Drug should be take before 1 hour or after 2 hour of a meal and 30 Minuit hour before planned sexual inter course.
- It starts initiating in body after 15 minutes of taking. The effect remains minimum 4 hours to maximum 5 hours.
Caverta 100 mg Dosage
- This drug should be take before 30 minutes of planned sexual intercourse. But if you miss the dose, it can be take 20 to 30 minutes earlier. But it should not be taken after that.
- Normal dose of Caverta 100 mg once a day; if any overdose is taking, you need to contact the doctor immediately. If the overdose is severe, you need medical attention.
Who shouldn’t take Caverta 100 mg?
Every people cannot take Caverta 100 mg, people are going under different health condition various problems should avoid Caverta 100 mg.
- People under age 18 years avoid using the drug
- With the problems like diabetes, stroke, a heart attack avoid using this product
- With the problems like allergy to a different component cannot use this product
- Individuals who are suffering from pathology and deformation of the penis cannot use this product
- Individuals who have high and low blood pressure; cannot use this product
- Who have diagnosis stomach ulcer cannot use this product
- Individuals who have problem kidneys, heart, liver, and blood vessels cannot use this product.
Warning & Precautions before taking Caverta 100
- Before prescribing the Caverta, you need to inform your doctor if you have any disease like cardiovascular problems, arrhythmia, high blood pressure, high or low blood pressure, heart problem, liver or kidney problem. Doctor needs to take the complete medical history.
- If you are taking any medicine like medicine of kidney, heart, liver etc, you should inform your doctor.
- After taking other tablet, some active ingredients remain in your body for more than 2 days or more than that. So you should discuss with your Physicians before taking the Caverta 100.
Things to avoid if you are going to take Caverta 100
During the course of the medicine, you need to stop some bad habits. Which you have to stop are mention below:
- Quitting excessive alcohol consumption
- Stop smoking or using the tobacco
- Try to avoid the junk and fast foods
- Try to avoid fatty food
- Improper lifestyle
- Stop taking the food with lack of nutrition
Here are some major and minor side effects mentioned below for Caverta 100 MG Tablet
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Visual disorder
- Burning, numbness in the arms and feet
- Painful urination
Where to buy the Caverta 100mg?
Cure Villa Pharmacy is the best platform to Buy Caverta 100mg. In this website you can get the product at affordable price. Not only that, they aim to provide high quality product. You can also Check Caverta Review at our trusted online pharmacy Curevilla(CV).
How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
This medicine can be take before 30 minutes of the planned sexual intercourse. It starts working after 15 minutes of consuming. The effect can be observe within 30 to 120 minutes of taking of the dose.
How long do the effects of this medicine last?
The effect of Caverta 100mg may last up to 4 hours on the human body. It is recommending to take 1 dose per day.
Is Caverta and Viagra Both are Same?
Caverta and Viagra both are Sildenafil Citrate Medicine. But Caverta is Generic Version on Generic Viagra. So, You have need to know difference of Caverta Vs Viagra.